Mr. Mmeah Emmanuel was born and bred in Sefwi Bekwai in the Bibiani Anhwiaso Bekwai Municipality. He attended both Basic and High school at his place of birth where he graduated from Bekwai Senior High in 2007.
Mr. Mmeah holds MSc International Business and Cross Border E-Commerce from the University of International Business and Economics in China after his bachelor’s degree in BA Information Studies and Political Science from University of Ghana.
Professional Certification & Personal Development
He holds the following training certificates;
• Data Security and Cyber Laws, Indian Institute of Social Reform & Research (IISRR), December, 2021
• Regional Trainer for Censuses & Surveys, Ghana Statistical Service, 2021
• Intermediate Accounting, Udemy, March 2020
• Statistical Package for Social Science (SPSS), University of Ghana (Political Science Dept, April, 2011
• Computer Programming, Ipro Solution, March, 2011 – June, 2012
• Computer Training (eCDLP), University of Ghana (ICT DIRECTORATE), March, 2009 – November, 2009
• (Financial Accounting), GIMPA (BT Int. Group), March, 2009
Mr. Mmeah believes that we can use cutting-edge technologies to connect people, build relationships, and increase access to vital information in the Western north region and beyond.
His dream is to see hundreds of the youths in Western North especially young females to join the increased number of IT professionals to help provide quality, effective and efficient services in their respective organizations.
Mr. Mmeah has skillsets in telecommunication and information networks, programming, programming of information system application, database management automation of information system, automated information retrieval, system analysis and design and many other crucial tech skills that individuals and organizations in the region can rely on.
Notwithstanding, he is also an international business expert with excellent e-commerce technical know-how. Besides, Mr. Mmeah has experience in project management, international investment, internet marketing, accounting, and financial management, human resource development and management, marketing of information services, organizational information system, and financial management.
Below are some of Mr. Mmeah’s work experiences acquired over the years.
• Currently Assistant Principal of Awaso Academy International
• Internet Society (ISOC) Ghana Chapter – Western North Rep
• CEO – e-Mmeah Investment
• Regional Trainer Ghana Statistical Service, 2021
• Administrative Assistant. C Darkwa Co. Ltd, 2017 – 2020
• ICT Tutor and Network Administrator Awaso Academy International, 2013 – Present
• Maintenance Planner – Africa Mining Service (AMS) Chirano, 2011
• Snr. Lab Assistant Mensah Sarbah ICT UG, 2010 – 2012
• Sector Office Akuafo Adamfo Marketing Company Limited, Sefwi Bekwai, 2009 – 2012
• Electronic Commerce Adoption by Ghanaian SMEs insight from Technology Organization Environment framework perspective.
Vision for Western North
Mr. Mmeah’s dream is to create a sustainable model for harnessing the youth under-employment challenge in Western North on a massive scale for impact-driven service around the region.
His mission is to groom the youth in Tech, also, to develop and impact the youth with digital-driven expertise to open new vistas of employment to enhance development in the Western North region.